NuGEN Technologies is looking for a talented Executive Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and business support to the company. This will include administrative, travel, and scheduling support for the CEO. The role also includes a variety of HR responsibilities ranging from coordination of recruiting and new hire processes to spearheading various communication meetings and celebratory events.
This critical role requires strong organizational and project management skills, excellent interpersonal capabilities, and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks with minimal direction. Maintaining confidential information and utilizing excellent judgment and discretion is crucial to success.
Please send inquiries and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with MS Office programs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated track record of success both as an individual and within a team
Role and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative and organizational support for CEO.
- Maintains CEO schedule by scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Prepares domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries. Acts as liaison with travel related vendors.
- Completes travel expense reports in a timely, accurate manner.
- Manages meeting details such as room reservations, preparing agendas, securing necessary IT equipment, presentations, catering, and attendee updates.
- Manages coordination and logistics for BOD meetings.
- Manages logistics of company communication meetings and celebratory events.
- Manages various HR responsibilities (e.g. recruiting and new hire processes, maintaining job descriptions and organizational charts, liaison with 3rd party PEO partner).
- Drafts and maintains CDA’s / MTA’s / consulting agreements – including review and approval process.
- Ensures break areas, meeting rooms, and office supply areas are stocked and well-maintained.
- Provides administrative support on high priority tasks and special projects (as needed).
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to Quality Management System (QMS).