Sales Account Executive
NuGEN Technologies is looking for a self-motivated Account Executive, who will focus on our innovative genomics product portfolio, to join our U.S. Sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales in the Texas Position will report to U.S. Director of Sales. Minimum of 50% of time spent in field with customers. Some overnight travel required.
Please send inquiries and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Within Texas, preferably in Houston or Dallas
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated track record selling complex, technical life science products or solutions preferred.
- Strong knowledge of biotech/academic accounts within territory strongly preferred.
- Field sales/field applications experience, including consultative selling to customers, preferred.
- Must be located within territory.
- Familiarity with Next Generation Sequencing technologies and knowledge of top NGS platforms and tools providers required.
- Strong presentation and communication skills required.
- Highly motivated and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prospects, develops, and closes sales at or above goal in assigned territory.
- Participates in lead generation for sales through routine account penetration.
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and performs sales presentations to match those identified needs.
- Develops and maintains high-level customer satisfaction and retention through one-on-one contact with current and potential customers.
- Develops and implements plans to achieve assigned sales growth and product mix.
- Actively participates in sales meetings, providing quality input and follow-up actions.
- Works closely with commercial colleagues and global marketing team to develop tactics and programs and team sell (as appropriate).
- Maintains CRM by adding new contacts, opportunities, generating quotes, and keeping all customer information current.