Bioinformatics Software Solutions
NuGEN offers bioinformatics software solutions that take advantage of our unique library structure features, facilitating specific and improved data analysis. First, our Ovation® Target Enrichment System, Ovation® Solo RNA-Seq System, and Ovation® RRBS Methyl-Seq System incorporate a unique molecular barcode adjacent to the barcode, which can be used with our NuDup software to identify unique library molecules. Second, our Ovation® Fusion Panel Target Enrichment System V2 has uniquely designed probes that are incorporated into the library structure, which can be used with our NuFuseD software for improve fusion detection. All tools created for research use only.
We have just released a new version of NuDup v2.3. See details below for product highlights & links!
NuDup for unique molecule identification
Achieve true insight into library complexity with NuGEN's unique molecuar tagging technology to identify and mark unique molecules.
- More accurate quantitation of CNVs, SNPs, gene expression, and methylation
- New release of NuDup v2.3 with added user flexibility
- Available as part of the BaseSpace application for Ovation Target Enrichment pre-processing
- Molecular tags available in Ovation Target Enrichment, Ovation SoLo RNA-Seq, and Ovation RRBS Methyl-Seq Systems
NuFuseD for fusion detection and discovery
- FASTQ to fusion results sorted by P-values simplified follow-up studies
- Available on BaseSpace as Ovation Fusion Detection BaseSpace Application
- For data generated with the Ovation Fusion Target Enrichment System V2 and the Ovation Custom Gene Fusion Target Enrichment System
- DNA sequencing
- RNA sequencing
- Whole genome sequencing
- Targeted resequencing
|Compatible Platform||Illumina HiSeq, MiSeq, NextSeq, MiniSeq|
|Library Type||DNA, RNA|
|Starting Material||DNA, RNA, cDNA|
|Input Amounts||Library prep dependent|
|Sequencing Applications||Whole genome sequencing, RNA sequencing, targeted sequencing, fusion|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.