The Ovation® library systems for DNA-Seq offer streamlined DNA library preparation for a broad range of samples and applications. The systems include optimized reagents with a proprietary dimer-free technology enabling a quantitation-free and titration-free workflow from as little as 10 pg of input DNA for sequencing library preparation.
- Quantification-free: accommodates an extremely broad range of inputs, with no sample normalization required
- Titration-free: simple workflow with no adaptor dilution, for 10 pg to 500 ng of DNA input
- Dimer-free: no sequencing reads wasted to adaptor dimers
- Whole genome and targeted library construction for fresh/frozen, liquid biopsy, FFPE and ChIP samples
- Optional PCR-free protocol completed in less than 2 hrs
- Diversity adaptors to eliminate PhiX spike-in during amplicon sequencing
- Automated on a variety of robotics platforms
Ovation® Ultralow Library System V2
The Ovation® Ultralow Library System V2 is simple, fast and scalable solution for producing libraries that can be used for a broad range of next generation sequencing applications. This complete kit contains our proprietary DimerFree...
Ovation® Rapid Library Systems
The Ovation® Rapid Library System provides the fastest NGS library construction workflow for producing libraries from as little as 100 ng genomic DNA in under 2 hours. The complete library kit is cost-effective, scalable and offers...
Ovation® Target Capture Module
The Ovation® Target Capture Module provides adaptor-specific blocking reagents to enable Agilent SureSelect target enrichment workflows on libraries generated with the Ovation® Ultralow System V2. This workflow enables efficient target capture...