Trio RNA-Seq offers a best-in-class, whole transcriptomics solution for low input, liquid biopsy, FFPE and other challenging samples. Designed for robust and reliable RNA-Seq library preparation, Trio RNA-Seq can help you capture complete biology from virtually any sample. Trio RNA-Seq integrates the proven technology from the highly published Ovation® RNA-Seq System V2 to provide a complete workflow from total RNA to library.
Trio RNA-Seq combines three powerful technologies:
- Single Primer Isothermal Amplification (SPIA) enabling access to limited and degraded samples.
- Enzymatic fragmentation and DimerFree library construction allowing efficient and robust library preparation.
- AnyDeplete customizable transcript depletion after library construction maximizing informative sequencing reads from whole transcriptome data.
This unique workflow provides whole transcriptome libraries with no adaptor dimers and integrated transcript depletion enabling increased detection and more uniform coverage of transcripts.
Trio RNA-Seq is offered with AnyDeplete probes targeting Human rRNA (Part no. 0506). AnyDeplete probe sets can be customized to any transcript from any organism. For custom probe sets, contact your Account Executive or request a quote on our website.
Consistent performance from wide input range
- High quality data from as low as 500 pg
- Strong correlation seen across input range
Unbiased transcript coverage
- Complete 5' to 3' transcript coverage
- Comprehensive transcript analysis
Excellent results from FFPE and/or degraded samples
- Highly reproducible results from low quality RNA
- Access to previously inaccessible biologically relevant samples
- RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq)
- Whole transcriptome profiling
- Gene Expression
- Transcript discovery
- Viral detection
|Compatible Platform||Illumina HiSeq, MiSeq, NextSeq|
|Starting Material||Total RNA|
|Input Range||500 pg - 50 ng|
Trio RNA-Seq, Human rRNA
8, 32, 96, Automation
Trio RNA-Seq with custom AnyDeplete probe set
Contact your Account Executive
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.